I have been professionally translating and interpreting between English and Japanese since 2009.
Past projects have been both locally and globally scaled, and have covered a broad range of subjects: from tourist maps, pamphlets, and websites to technical and medical texts, a geological thesis for presentation to UNESCO, and even song lyrics.
A detailed list of former clients follows:
- LIVE!Pop (March 2014~present)
- Sake One and Takagi Sake Brewery (January 2014)
J<>E Interpretation for import/export negotiations and facility tour.
- FACT Design (March 2012)
Translated descriptive text for a tourist map commissioned by Kochi prefecture’s tourism board.
- TOSA Co., Ltd. (February 2012)
Translation of coral jewelry descriptions for exhibition at BaselWorld in Switzerland
- Omnitec Japan (December 2011 to present)
Regular on-demand translation across a broad range of clients and subject matter.
- Kochi University of Technology Department of Management (September 2011)
Comprehensive website translation.
- Arbol Group (May 2011 to December 2011)
Primary Translator, Interpreter, and International Community Manager.
- Kochi Prefectural Government, Kochi Castle Promotion Committee (February 2011)
Translation of historical and architectural material for use in a new tourist pamphlet for Kochi Castle.
- Next Home Clinic Rehabilitation Center (May 2010)
Real-time interpreting for international guests of honor in both informal and business meeting settings.
- Muroto City Government, Geopark Promotion Committee (March 2010)
Full translation of promotional website and a 70-page geological dissertation for application to UNESCO seeking acceptance of Muroto Geopark into the Global Geopark Network.
- Soai Co. Ltd. (March 2009 to March 2014)
On-demand translation and interpretation of digital communications between company and international clients.