I walked the Shikoku Pilgrimage in summer 2010. During my travels I was often humbled by the warmth and generosity of the local people. I always wanted a way to return the favor to others.
In fall 2014 we bought an old high school boarding house and gave the inside a complete overhaul.
We added our guest room as listing on Airbnb in Kochi City, Japan in June 2015.
Our Home, Your Shelter
Our Airbnb guests have access to:
- a private, lockable room
- high quality mattress and pillows
- use of the kitchen, living room, and dining room areas
- shower room
- laundry washer and dryer
- common hygiene products
- your own body an face towels
- unlimited WiFi on one of the fastest internet connections in the world
- outdoor lock-box: check in and out at your leisure
Your Very Own Travel Concierge
One of the biggest perks of using Airbnb is getting advice and tips about the area from your host.
We are happy to advise guests about bus/train route, tourism spots, and local cuisine.
When possible, we can even provide pick-up service to/from Kochi Station.